Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Following the City Commission's affirmative vote to designate a residential parking permit area, the City Manager shall mail to every residence within the designated residential parking permit area the following documents:
(A) A notice of designation which shall inform the residents of the designated area of:
(1) The existence and exact location of the residential parking permit area;
(2) The parking restrictions applicable to all vehicles in curbside parking spaces along public highways in the designated area which do not properly display a parking permit authorized by this regulation; and
(3) The procedures to obtain residential and visitor parking permits.
(B) An application for residential parking permit on which the applicant is to provide the following information for each vehicle to receive a residential parking permit:
(1) The name and residential address of the owner of the vehicle;
(2) The signature of the applicant for the residential parking permit.
(Ord. 90-41, passed 12-4-90; Am. Ord. 91-01, passed 1-22-91)