An application for a special use or expansion of a special use shall be filed with the Zoning Administrator on a prescribed form. The application shall be accompanied by such plans and/or data prescribed by the Zoning Administrator and shall include a statement in writing by the applicant and adequate evidence showing that the proposed special use will conform to the standards as set forth.
(Ord. 52. Passed 6-16-97; Ord. 04-2018. Passed 2-20-18.)