§ 150.21  DEPOSIT.
   At such time as the building moving has been completed, the Building Inspector or other designated official shall inspect the premises and report to the Municipal Clerk/Treasurer as to the extent of damages, if any, resulting from the relocation and whether any municipal laws have been violated during the operation.  Upon a satisfactory report from the Building Inspector or other designated official, the Municipal Clerk/Treasurer shall return the corporate surety bond, cash, or check deposited by the applicant.  In the event the basement, foundation, or portion thereof is not properly filled, covered, or in a clean and sanitary condition, the City Council may apply the money deposited for the purpose of defraying the expense of correcting the conditions.  If the expense of correcting the hazardous condition is greater than the amount of the deposit set by the City Council, as required herein, the City Council may recover such excess expense by civil suit or otherwise as prescribed by law.
(`77 Code, § 9-302)