Applications for a permit to use or maintain a vault, space, room or structure under street or sidewalk in the city shall be made in writing to the City Clerk and shall state thereon specifically the size of the space intended to be maintained or used, and the purpose for which it is to be used. Each application shall contain an agreement by the applicant to abide by all the regulations contained in this subchapter.
(1980 Code, § 14.602)  Penalty, see § 91.999