§ 153.02  LICENSES.
   (A)   License required.  It shall be unlawful for any person to maintain or operate, within the limits of the city, any mobile home and/or travel trailer park unless the person shall first obtain a city license therefor. The license is subject to being renewed in each fiscal year of the city.
   (B)   Application for license.
      (1)   Applications for a mobile home and/or travel trailer park license shall be filed with the City Secretary for consideration by the City Commission and upon approval by the City Commission/City Zoning Commission and/or City Adjustment Board, the City Secretary shall issue a license. Applications shall be in writing, signed by the applicant and contain the following:
         (a)   The name and address of the applicant;
         (b)   The location and legal description of the mobile home and/or travel trailer park;
         (c)   A complete plan of the park showing compliance with § 153.03(A) of this chapter prepared by a licensed State Civil Engineer or land surveyor;
         (d)   Plans and specifications of all buildings and other improvements constructed or to be constructed with the mobile home and/or travel trailer park;
         (e)   Any further information as may be requested by the City Commission to enable it to determine if the mobile home and/or travel trailer park will comply with the legal requirements; and
         (f)   Dedication of public streets, alleys, public easements for utilities and drainage shall be optional with the City Commission depending on the needs of the subdivided and surrounding area.
      (2)   The application and all accompanying plans and specifications shall be filed in triplicate. The City Secretary, City Health Officer and City Planning and Zoning Commission shall investigate the applicant, and inspect the proposed plans and specifications. Each of them shall then make a report to the City Commission and include therein their recommendation relative to the issuance of a license. If the mobile home and/or travel trailer park will be in compliance with all provisions of this chapter and all other applicable ordinances or statutes, the City Commission may approve the application, and, in the case of proposed parks, make the approval contingent upon the completion of the park according to the plans and specifications submitted with the application. The City Secretary, at the direction of the City Commission, shall issue the license.
   (C)   Mobile home and/or travel trailers outside licensed parks. It shall be unlawful for any person to locate or maintain any mobile home or travel trailer in any place in the city other than a duly licensed and lawful mobile home and/or travel trailer park, except as set forth in § 153.06 hereof.
   (D)   Revocation of license.  The City Commission may revoke any license issued under this chapter in case any of the provisions hereof are violated. However, before the license may be revoked, the City Commission must give ten days notice to the holder of the license and hold a hearing thereon. After the license has been revoked, the license may be reissued if the reasons for the revocation have been duly corrected.
   (E)   Transfer and duration.  Upon application for a transfer of the license, the City Commission may issue a transfer upon payment of the transfer fee. The original license and transfer thereof may be granted at any time during the year and shall expire at the end of the fiscal year of the city, unless previously revoked or terminated.
   (F)   Posting of license.  The license certificate shall be conspicuously posted in the office of or on the premises of the mobile home and/or travel trailer park at all times.
(Ord. 529, passed 4-9-1991)