Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(B) Any person who shall violate the provisions of § 74.52 shall, upon conviction by a court of competent jurisdiction, be punished by a fine of not more than one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00) or by imprisonment for not more than ten (10) days, in the discretion of the court.
(C) The penalty for a violation of § 74.155 shall be a fine of not more than one hundred dollars ($100.00) or imprisonment of not more than five (5) days, or both, at the discretion of the county court.
(D) The following fines have been established for violations of specified sections of this chapter:
(1) Improper parking. Any person found in violation of § 74.22 shall be liable for a fine of twenty dollars ($20.00).
(2) Prohibited parking. Any person found in violation of §§ 74.02, 74.06, 74.08(A), 74.09, 74.15, 74.21, 74.23, 74.24, 74.25, or 74.30, shall be liable for a fine of twenty-five dollars ($25.00). Any person found parking a vehicle in violation of F.S. § 316.605 (expired license tag) shall be subject to a fine of twenty-five dollars ($25.00).
(5) Disabled parking zone. All persons found in violation of § 74.140 shall be liable for a fine of two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00).
(6) Unless another penalty is specifically set forth in this chapter, the penalty for any violation is thirty-five dollars ($35.00).
(7) School crossing guard surcharge. All citations issued in accordance with the preceding section shall have, over and above the base fine, a surcharge of five dollars ($5.00).
(E) Upon a finding of a violation of § 74.19, the violator shall be punished by a fine of not less than two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00) and not to exceed five hundred dollars ($500.00), and imprisonment for a term not less than two (2) days and not to exceed sixty (60) days.
(Ord. 2007-23, passed 4-5-07; Am. Ord. 2015-60, passed 12-1-15)