When water is requested for temporary construction or for another special purpose, a Special Service Request application shall be made to the Service Director or his designee. Upon approval of written applications provided for that purpose, payment of applicable fees for the water for construction shall be made in advance and consumption will be charged at the scheduled rate.  (Ord. 3260.  Passed 12-17-13.)