§ 52.105  APPLICATION.
   Any person, firm or corporation having an interest in real estate within the service areas of the water system and desiring the extension of water mains to the premises shall make application therefore to the City Clerk and in making the application, shall present to the City Clerk, a plat showing the area to be served by the water main extension.
(1999 Code, § 52.100)