An applicant desiring a water tap or service connection with the waterworks system of the city shall file a written application at the City Hall, signed by the owner of the property for which the tap or service connection is desired, or by the duly authorized agent of such owner. The application shall be accompanied by payment of the fee hereinafter prescribed to cover the cost of such service connection and meter; in the event such application is made by an agent for the owner, then the application shall also be accompanied by the written authorization of the owner to the agent for making the application.
(1999 Code, § 52.020)  (Ord. 3007, passed 7-17-2000)