An applicant or a resident of the City may appeal a decision relating to a matter of interpretation or variance to Council following the decision by the Board of Zoning Appeals. Matters of appeal or interpretation to be considered by Council must be presented in written form and shall specify the grounds for the appeal or the question of interpretation. One copy of the form, with all records associated with the case from previous meetings of the Board, shall be filed with the Clerk of Council. Within a reasonable time after filing of the appeal, Council shall fix a hearing date, giving notice thereof by publication and written notice thereof to the applicant. Council may reverse or modify the order or determination made by the Board, with a two-thirds vote of its members.
(Ord. 2002-45. Passed 8-22-02.)