Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) “Nuisance” or “nuisance activity” shall mean any of the following activities, conduct, or behavior whenever engaged in by premises owners, operators, occupants or persons associated with a premises:
(1) Assault, aggravated assault or felonious assault as defined in Ohio R.C. 2903.11, 2903.12, or 2903.13;
(2) Menacing, aggravated menacing, or menacing by stalking as defined in Ohio R.C. 2903.21, 2903.22, or 2903.211;
(3) Inducing panic, making a false alarm, or perpetrating a hoax weapon of mass destruction as defined by Ohio R.C. 2917.31, 2917.32 and 2917.33;
(4) Disrupting public services such as, but not limited to fire and police services as defined by Ohio R.C. 2909.04;
(6) Attendance at school violations as defined by Ohio R.C. 3321.03;
(7) Disorderly conduct as defined in Ohio R.C. 2917.11;
(8) Discharging firearms observed by police in violation of North College Hill Codified Ordinance 549.10;
(9) Drug sale or use as defined by Ohio R.C. Chapter 2925;
(10) Compelling or promoting prostitution, procuring, soliciting, or loitering to engage in solicitation, or prostitution as defined by Ohio R.C. 2907.21 through 2907.25, inclusive;
(11) Public gaming as defined in Ohio R.C. 2915.02 through 2915.04;
(12) Unauthorized possession, sale or discharge of fireworks as defined in Ohio R.C. 3743.65;
(15) Kidnapping, as defined in Ohio R.C. 2905.01.
(b) “Occupant” shall mean the person residing in or having use of a premises. The same person or persons can be owner and occupant.
(c) “Operator” shall mean any person, firm, company, corporation, association, including their employees, agents, or contractors, that control, operates or manages a premise(s).
(d) “Owner” shall mean any person, partnership, corporation, who alone or jointly with others, shall be in possession of or control of any premises or is listed as the owner of a premises on the records the Hamilton County Auditor.
(e) “Person associated with” shall mean a person who, whenever engaged in a nuisance or nuisance activity, enters, patronizes, visits; attempts to enter, patronize or visit; or waits to enter, patronize, or visit a premises or person present on a premises, including any officer, director, customer, agent, employee or independent contractor of a premises owner.
(f) “Property” or “premises” shall mean a platted lot or part thereof, or unplatted lot or parcel of land, or plot of land either occupied or unoccupied by any building or structure, equipment or property of any kind.
(g) “Chronic nuisance” shall mean a premises or property that is in violation of this chapter. (Ord. 23-2007. Passed 10-15-07.)