There shall be an established home owners association and its by-laws and other similar deed restrictions which provide for the control and maintenance of all common areas, recreation facilities or open spaces shall meet with the approval of the Plan Commission. If any open space or recreational facility is to be used solely by the residents of the PUD, adequate provisions shall be made for assessments against the property within the project so that such facilities can be properly maintained and operated.
(2004 Code, § 9-311)