§ 156.075 GENERAL.
   Amendments to this chapter may be initiated in one of the following ways:
   (A)   By adoption of a motion by the Plan Commission;
   (B)   By adoption of a resolution by the Town Council; and/or
   (C)   By the filing of a petition of at least 50% of the owners of property within the area proposed to be changed or affected by the amendment.
(2004 Code, § 4-100)