Upon the filing of the application and the payment of a $5 filing fee, the public works superintendent shall inspect the street, curb or sidewalk, and if he or she is satisfied that the reason given by the applicant is a good, sufficient and valid reason for the development, enjoyment or use of the applicant’s adjoining property, and that the applicant is financially responsible, the Public Works Superintendent shall issue a permit allowing the alteration.
(2004 Code, § 7-103) (Ord. 2159, passed 9-18-2012)