Any person desiring to cut, change, alter or in any way disturb any street, curb or sidewalk shall file with the Public Works Superintendent an application for a permit that includes the following information:
   (A)   The purpose for the proposed alteration;
   (B)   The exact specifications of the proposed alteration including locations, size, description and the time at which the alteration is proposed to be:
   (C)   A showing that the applicant is the owner of real estate adjoining the street, curb or sidewalk on which the alteration is proposed to be made; and
   (D)   The exact specifications to repair or replace such alteration as he or she may be permitted to make with materials of the same type and character as the said street, curb or sidewalk.
(2004 Code, § 7-102) (Ord. 2159, passed 9-18-2012)