Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) No person or persons on Recreation Park or Reservoir Property or adjacent Village owned land shall:
(1) Bring alcoholic beverages, or drink alcoholic beverage at any time on Reservoir property or adjacent Village owned land.
(2) Have entered, or be under the influence of intoxicating liquor.
(3) Brought or have in his possession, or set off or otherwise caused to explodes or discharge or burn any firecrackers, torpedo, rocket, or other fireworks or any explosive of inflammable material or discharge them or throw them into any such area from land or highway adjacent thereto. This prohibition includes any substance, compound, mixture, or article that in conjunction with any other substance or compound would be dangerous from any of the foregoing standpoints.
(4) Have been responsible for the entry of dog of other domestic animal into areas other than automobile parking lots and walks immediately adjacent thereto, and in such other areas as may be clearly marked by signs bearing the words “Domestic Animals Permitted in this Area”. Nothing herein shall be constructed as permitting the running of dogs at large. All dogs in those areas where such animals are permitted shall be restrained at all times on adequate leashes.
(5) Occupy any seat or bench, or enter into or loiter or remain in any pavilion or other structure or section thereof which may be reserved and designated for the use of the opposite sex. Exception is made for children under five years of age.
(6) Willfully make an incident exposure of his or her person so as to offend or annoy any other person thereby.
(7) Shall solicit alarms or contributions for any purpose whether public or private.
(8) Build or attempt to build a fire except in such areas and under such regulations as may be designated by the Village Administrator. No person shall hold a fire on the banks of the Reservoir, drop, throw, or otherwise scatter lighted matches, burning cigars or cigarettes, tobacco paper, or other inflammable material, within any area or on any highway, road, street, abutting or contiguous thereto.
(9) Enter an area posted “Closed to the Public”, nor shall any person use, or abet the use of any area in violation of posted notices.
(10) Gamble, or participate in or abet any games of chance.
(11) Venture onto the ice for any purpose, such as ice fishing, ice boating, or ice skating without permission of the Village Administrator.
(13) Fail to produce and exhibit any permit from the Village Administrator he claims to have upon request of any authorized person who shall desire to inspect the same for the purpose of enforcing compliance with any ordinance or rule.
(14) Disturb or interfere with any person or party occupying any area, or participating in any activity, under the authority of a permit.
(15) Ski or ride any device pulled behind a boat on the Reservoir waters.
(Ord. 01-004. Passed 5-8-01.)