Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(a) No person shall:
(1) Picnic or lunch in a place at the Recreation Park or Reservoir other than those designated for that purpose. Attendants shall have authority to regulate the activities in such areas when necessary to prevent congestion and to secure maximum use for the comfort and convenience of all. Visitors shall comply with any directions given to achieve this end.
(2) Hold any meetings or group gatherings of any nature without first making arrangements with the Village Administrator, and obtaining a written permit for same.
(3) Camp anywhere on Recreation Park or Reservoir property or adjacent Village Owned Property, except on designated areas with permission.
(4) Violate the regulation that use of the individual fireplaces together with tables and benches follows generally the rule of “first come, first served”.
(5) Use any portion of the picnic areas or of any of the buildings or structures therein for the purpose of holding picnics to the exclusion of other persons, nor shall any person use such area and facilities when crowded.
(6) Leave a picnic area before the fire is completely extinguished and before all trash in the nature of boxes, papers, cans, bottles, garbage and other refuse is placed in the disposal receptacles.
(7) Take part in or about the playing of any games involving the throwing or otherwise propelled objects such as balls, stones, arrows, javelins, or model airplanes except in areas set apart for such forms of recreation.
(Ord. 01-004. Passed 5-8-01.)