Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Clerk-Treasurer of the city shall procure individual bonds to secure the faithful performance of the following city officials in the following amounts:
(1) Clerk-Treasurer: in an amount equal to $30,000 for each $1,000,000 of receipts during the last complete fiscal year before the purchase of the bond, not to exceed $300,000;
(2) Judge of the City Court: $15,000;
(3) Each Redevelopment Commissioner: $15,000;
(4) Court Clerk: $15,000;
(5) Police Pension Commissioner: $15,000; and
(6) Superintendent of Utilities: $10,000.
(B) Additionally, the city will obtain a crime insurance policy endorsed to include faithful performance and to cover the faithful performance of all other employees with liability limits of at least $5,000 per occurrence.
(Ord. G-15-11, passed 12-22-2015)