All persons, firms, partnerships, corporations, limited liability companies, trusts, joint stock companies, unincorporated associations, governmental entities, banking institutions, and any other organization, wishing to construct, operate, maintain, reconstruct, and/or rebuild a telecommunications network used to provide telecommunication services to residents, businesses or other premises within the Village or through the Village in order to service other municipalities shall be required to obtain a Telecommunications Right of Way Permit from the Building Commissioner in the form and under the requirements provided for in Section 751.02 .
(Ord. 1998-23. Passed 10-20-98.)