Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Determination by Director. Applications shall not be processed in compliance with this development code before the determination by the director that the application is complete.
B. Completed Application. A completed application shall consist of:
1. The application form with all applicable information included on, or attached to, the form;
2. Other information or forms required for implementation of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) in compliance with city and state guidelines for the implementation of CEQA;
3. A statement indicating that the applicant is the owner of the property or is the legal representative of the property owner(s);
4. If the application requires a public hearing, a list of the names and addresses of all owners of the property in compliance with Chapter 16.76 (Public Hearings);
5. Payment in full of the required fees and/or deposit for processing the application, in compliance with the council's fee resolution;
6. Other information required by the director; and
7. An application for variance or minor variance shall include evidence to substantiate the basis for approval, in compliance with Section 16.72.040 (Findings and Decision).
(Ord. 182 § 2 (part), 1997)