§ 155.426  FILING.
   Every proposal to amend this chapter shall be filed with the Zoning Administrator on a prescribed form. Every amendment proposal shall also be filed with the Soil and Water Conservation District pursuant to state law. The Administrator shall promptly transmit the proposal, together with any comments or recommendations he or she might wish to make to the Board of Appeals for a public hearing. (Note: filing fee required.)
(1999 Code, § 40-10-31)  (Ord. 5/9/2000-1, passed 5-9-2000)