Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Every applicant shall file with the Village Clerk a written application and plan documents for the proposed construction or alteration of a mobile home park.
(B) The application shall be completed by the applicant and the engineer or architect and shall include:
(1) The full name and address of the applicant or applicants, or names and addresses of the partners if the applicant is a partnership, or the names and addresses of the officers if the applicant is a corporation, and the present or last occupation of the applicant at the time of the filing of the application. If the applicant is a corporation, a copy of the certificate of incorporation must be filed with the application;
(2) The proposed method of lighting the structures and land upon which the mobile home park is to be located;
(3) The plot plans of the mobile home park, building plans and specifications for existing buildings and facilities, and the plans and specifications for new buildings and facilities or the proposed alterations in existing facilities;
(4) An affidavit of the applicant as to the truth of the matters contained in the application shall be attached; and
(5) Each application shall be accompanied by an application fee of $100 for a permit to construct, or an application fee of $25 for a permit to alter to increase the size of the park.
(1999 Code, § 23-3-11)