§ 153.021  PERMIT; FEE.
   All persons seeking to locate or replace a mobile home or an immobilized mobile home outside a mobile home park shall obtain a building permit from the Village Clerk. No utility services shall be connected to the unit until the village has issued the appropriate permits. The fee to locate or relocate a mobile home or immobilized mobile home shall be $25.
(1999 Code, § 23-2-2)