Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(1) Any property within the town that is protected by an automatic fire alarm system and/or a fire suppression system.
(2) Any new or remodeled non-resident structure.
(3) Any multi-family structure with a common locked entrance.
(B) Contents. The key box shall contain:
(1) Keys to locked points of ingress whether on the interior or exterior of such buildings;
(2) Keys to locked mechanical equipment rooms;
(3) Keys to locked electrical rooms;
(4) Keys to elevator controls;
(5) Any other devices needed for access to above locations, including what specific location within the building they unlock.
(C) Installation. The Knox Box shall be approved by the Fire Chief and/or Fire Marshall as to the location of installation and type.
(Ord. 09-2012, passed 9-12-12)