Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) It shall be unlawful for any person, firm or corporation to:
(1) Cause, create or maintain any obstruction of any street, alley, sidewalk, curb, gutter, drainage ditch, driveway, parkway, or other public way, except as may be specifically authorized by ordinance, or by the Superintendent of Streets;
(2) Deposit grass, leaves, yard waste, or snow in a manner causing or creating obstruction on any street, alley, sidewalk, curb, gutter, drainage ditch, driveway, parkway, or other public way;
(3) Obstruct any drain or drainage in any street, alley, curb, gutter, drainage ditch, or drainage easement;
(4) Plow or otherwise remove accumulated snow from private property and deposit the same on a city street or right-of-way; or
(5) Rake, blow, or otherwise deposit grass, leaves, or yard waste from private property onto a city street or right-of-way.
(B) Temporary deposit of leaves, brush, or yard waste in a drainage ditch for scheduled curbside pickup is not a violation of this section, provided that the deposit does not interfere with the normal operation of the drainage ditch.
(Am. Ord. 2021-16, passed 4-12-2021) Penalty, see § 94.999