Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Land area divided and developed for single-family detached clusters, single-family attached dwellings or multi-family dwellings in the D-2, D-3 and OMG Districts shall comply with the following regulations:
(A) Minimum Development Area. The gross area of a tract of land shall not be less than that set forth in Schedule 151.1006. The entire tract of land to be developed shall be considered one zoning lot.
(B) Maximum Density.
(1) The density of a residential development shall not exceed the number of dwelling units per acre set forth in Schedule 151.1006 for the district in which the development is located.
(2) The total number of dwelling units permitted shall be calculated by multiplying the total development area, exclusive of public rights-of-way existing at the time the development plan is submitted, by the number of dwelling units permitted per acre.
(C) Maximum Coverage. The maximum coverage of the lot, including all areas covered by buildings, vehicular drives and parking areas shall not exceed the percentage of total area of the development project set forth in Schedule 151.1006.
(D) Maximum Number of Attached Single-Family Units. A building comprised of attached single-family units shall not exceed the number of units set forth in Schedule 151.1006.
(E) Minimum Lot Frontage. Each zoning lot shall abut upon a public street for not less than the distance set forth in Schedule 151.1006. On corner and through lots, each frontage must meet this requirement.
(Minimum Development Area (acres)
5 dwelling units per acre
6 dwelling units per acre
10 dwelling units per acre
12 dwelling units per acre
Maximum Impervious Surface Coverage
Maximum Number of Attached Single-Family Units per Building (a)
Minimum Lot Frontage (feet)
Notes to Schedule 151.1006:
(a) The limitation on the number of units per building does not apply to apartments.
(F) Supplemental Requirements for Single-Family Detached Cluster Developments.
(1) Privacy for individual principal buildings shall be maintained through the use of landscaping and screening.
(2) Street lighting and street signs shall be adequate for safety and security.
(3) Additional development requirements formulated to achieve the objectives of this section may be established at the time the general development plan is reviewed. Any such development requirements adopted with such plan shall become binding land use requirements for the proposed development.
(Ord. 6-2010, passed 7-7-10; Am. Ord. 16-2013, passed 11-6-13)