Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Residential uses. Required parking spaces for residential buildings and uses shall be provided as follows:
(1) On the same lot as the main building;
(2) Located at least 20 feet from a property line adjacent to a public street.
(B) Nonresidential uses. Required parking spaces for other than residential buildings and uses shall be provided in one or more of the following locations:
(1) On the lot with the building served;
(2) On a contiguous lot, or a lot within 500 feet of the building or use served, if a legally acceptable covenant is executed and recorded to guarantee the maintenance of the required spaces and an attested copy is filed with the Department;
(3) By inclusion in a Municipal Parking District.
(`83 Code, § 17.24.090) (Ord. 81-14 § 1 (part), 1981; Ord. 82-35 § 1 (part), 1982; Ord. 94-03 § 6, 1994)