§ 1458.11  APPEALS.
   Any person aggrieved by an order of the Chief Building Official, or whenever the Chief Building Official fails to approve a Vacant Property Plan as required in § 1458.07 of this chapter, the person may file an appeal with the Building and Housing Board of Appeals in the manner and within the time limitations provided for in Chapter 1460 of the Codified Ordinances.
(Ord. O2019-18, passed 4-2-2019)