Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Land and buildings shall be constructed and used as follows:
(a) Main Uses.
(1) The minimum total lot area shall be seven contiguous acres.
(2) The maximum density shall be five dwelling units per acre.
(3) The width at the front building line shall be 125 feet.
(4) The front setback from the right of way shall be forty feet.
(5) The side and rear yard setbacks shall be forty feet.
(6) The maximum height of any building shall be thirty-five feet.
(b) Accessory Uses.
(1) Accessory use buildings shall conform in height and design to the surrounding condominium buildings. No commercial enterprise is permitted in this District.
(2) Storage garages for maintenance vehicles accessory to the condominium development shall be wholly enclosed and may be adjacent to the main structures, but not less than five feet from the side or rear lot line.
(3) A main drive into a condominium development from a public thoroughfare shall be classified as a minor street according to the Subdivision Regulations of this Planning and Zoning Code, with a minimum pavement width of twentyfive feet. There shall be included on both sides of the roadway a four-foot concrete sidewalk separated from the roadway by a four-foot tree lawn.
(4) All roadways, drives, aprons, curbs, sidewalks, approaches, etc., within the confines of the Condominium District, shall be constructed of concrete in accordance with these Codified Ordinances.
(5) Condominium developments shall be designed and constructed in accordance with the following:
A. No minor street shall be constructed closer than forty feet from any portion of a main building, or closer than thirty feet from the side or rear property line.
B. No parking area or access drive shall be constructed closer than twenty feet from any portion of a main building, or closer than ten feet from the side or rear property line.
C. No walkway shall be constructed closer than sixteen feet from the front or rear of any main building, or closer than ten feet from the side of any main building, or closer than six feet from the side or rear property line.
(Ord.81-0-5. Passed 3-24-81; Ord.94-0-19. Passed 2-14-95.)