§ 155.655  SCOPE.
   An appeal to the Planning and Zoning Board may be made by any person, firm or corporation, or by any office, department, board or bureau aggrieved by a decision of the Zoning Officer under this chapter in accordance with state law and §§ 155.656 through 155.658.
(Ord. 1999-2, Zoning § 27, subs. .010, passed 2-15-1999)