Whenever any person shall fail to pay any tax as herein provided, the corporation counsel shall, upon the request of the City Clerk, bring or cause to be brought any action to enforce the payment of the tax on behalf of the city in any court of competent jurisdiction.
(Ord. 91-4662, passed 6-18-1991)