(A)   License required.  It shall be unlawful for any person, firm or corporation to conduct a circus, carnival, or other form of amusement or entertainment in any place within the city without first having secured a license therefor.
   (B)   Application.  Application for a license shall be made to the City Clerk upon a form to be determined by the City Clerk.  The application shall include:
      (1)   The name, home and business address, and telephone number of the applicant and operator of the event.
      (2)   A description of the general purpose of the activity.
      (3)   A description of the location of the activity.
      (4)   A license from the City Health Department for any person who will sell any food or beverages.
      (5)   Dates and hours of operation of the activity.
      (6)   A certificate of insurance that the applicant has been issued an insurance policy by an insurance company licensed to do business in the state, protecting the licensee and the city from all claims for damages to property and bodily injury, including death which may arise from operations under or in connection with the license.  Such insurance shall provide combined primary and excess coverage which meet a $1,000,000 minimum limit; such policy shall provide for automobile liability insurance for owned, non-owned, and hire vehicles as applicable; and such policy shall provide that the policy shall not terminate or be cancelled prior to the expiration date except within 30 days' advance written notice to the city.
(Ord. passed 3-7-95)  Penalty, see § 111.99