Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) In addition to the provisions in § 5.6 of this appendix, any user who violates the following conditions is subject to discharge termination:
(1) Violation of wastewater discharge permit conditions;
(2) Failure to accurately report the wastewater constituents and characteristics of its discharge;
(3) Failure to report significant changes in operations or wastewater volume, constituents, and characteristics prior to discharge;
(4) Refusal of reasonable access to the user's premises for the purpose of inspection, monitoring, or sampling; or
(5) Violation of the pretreatment standards in § 2 of this appendix.
(B) Such user will be notified of the proposed termination of its discharge and be offered an opportunity to show cause under § 10.3 of this appendix why the proposed action should not be taken. Exercise of this option by the Utilities Manager shall not be a bar to, or a prerequisite for, taking any other action against the user.
(Ord. 1998-20, passed 11-17-98; Am. Ord. 2012-19, passed 9-18-12)