Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Standard Business License: A standard business license may be issued to any business wishing to conduct an enterprise within the County.
1. All applications for a license under this chapter shall be made on the application and affidavit form used by the department.
2. Each applicant shall include the following information in the application:
a. The nature of the enterprise;
b. The address of the business;
c. The date on which the business will open;
d. Sufficient information to calculate fees under this chapter; and
e. The full name of the applicant;
(1) If a partnership, the full name of each partner;
(2) If a corporation, the state of incorporation and the full name of the designated agent within the County for the corporation; and
(3) If the business operates under a fictitious name, such name. (Ord. 594, 10-19-2017, eff. 11-1-2017)