Skip to code content (skip section selection)
Compare to:
   (Added by Ord. No. 173,810, Eff. 4/16/01.)
   Any City or County agency or any tenant may refer any building or residential unit within the scope of this article to the Department for inclusion in REAP if the following conditions are met:
   i.   The building or unit is the subject of one or more Orders;
   ii.   The period allowed by the Order for compliance, including any extensions, has expired without compliance; and
   iii.   The violation affects the health or safety of the occupants, or, if the unit is subject to the RSO, the violation results in a deprivation of housing services, as defined in Section 151.02, or a habitability violation, as defined in Section 153.02.
   In its referral, the City or County agency shall indicate if the violations are of a nature or extent that they are likely to exist in or affect units that have not been inspected. The RAC shall promulgate regulations setting forth criteria for determining when that condition exists.