Any claim for compensation for water lines so installed shall be filed with the Legal Department of the City, and no adjustment of the same shall be made unless authorized by a court of competent jurisdiction; but nothing in this chapter shall be construed to grant to any such person, firm or corporation any right in addition to that which they now may have.
(Ord. 167-96. Passed 9-16-96.)