TABLE III:  DEDICATIONS AND ACCEPTANCES OF PROPERTY
 
Ord. No.
Date Passed
Description
12-23-53
Cases Addition
10-23-69
Central Addition
3-4-74
Gallagher Ave.
2-3-81
Extension of Orchard St., Culver St., Vine St.
2-3-81
Culver St. and certain alleys parallel to it
2-15-81
Extension of Front St. and Second St. and various alleys
2-19-81
Hickory St. and an alley parallel thereto
2-21-81
An alley parallel to and between Mulberry and Walnut Sts.
3-12-81
Amending an Ord. of 2-3-81 re Orchard, Culver, and Vine Sts.
5-10-88
Extension of Spring St.
7-10-88
Alleys in Gotleib Bunz's Addition
4-23-89
Friesner and Gallagher Addition
6-11-89
Pond's Addition
1-27-91
Plat by A.I. Voris and T.A. Culver
12-22-91
Nausen Addition
5-22-94
Second East Lawn Addition
8-10-97
Alleys in the Buttin and Fellows Addition as rededicated by C. Wright, B.R.
Fritsch and J.R. Smith
8-26-02
Logan Pottery Co's. Subdivision
6-9-03
Henry Gruff's Subdivision
9-13-04
Oakdale Addition
8-8-05
Elmer E. Miller's Subdivision
8-22-05
Margaret Kleinschmidt's Addition
8-22-05
S. Weldy's Subdivision
9-11-06
Glenova Subdivision
6-9-08
Plat of Elmer O. Pettit and Edwin D. Rickett's Subdivision
12-28-08
Plat of D.A. Rannells and T.E. Warren's Subdivision known as Mingo Terrace
Res.
? 1916
Plat of Midland Place Addition
2-25-19
Plat of South Logan Addition
8-23-21
Plat of John D. Loomis and George and Barbara Weiss
24
12-26-22
James M. Meldrim's Addition
27
1-9-23
Land for street purposes from trustees of First Methodist Episcopal Church and G.W. Rochester, et al.
33
2-13-23 
Land for a public alley from John A. Smith
37
2-27-23
Plat of Fannie E. Davey of Fractional Lot No. 13, S. 11, T. 14, R. 17
45
5-22-23
Plat of F.W. Gallagher and Henrietta Freisner's Addition
48-1939
6-14-39
Land for street purposes
Res. 417-1944
10-10-44
Acceptance of deed for lot 1282-1/2
Res. 36-
5-14-46
Bequest of land from 1946 Elizabeth Armbruster
Res. 41-1946
6-11-46
Land from Board of Education for street purposes
3l-1947
2-25-47
Property along U.S. 33 for erection of City Gates and for park purposes
37-1947
5-27-47
Singer Subdivision
3-1951
2-27-51
Property of Logan Clay Products Co. in Hansen's and Wye's Additions for streets and alleys
Res. 75-1955
10-11-55
City accepts deed to tract east of C. & O. RR on Main St.
Res. 76-1955
10-11-55
Deed for east half of Norwood Ave. south of Front St.
75-1955
11-22-55
Streets and alleys in Jurgensmier Subdivision
Res. 18
9-10-57
Deeds to portion of alley north of West Angle Ave. and east of Warner Ave.
43-1959
11-24-59
Plat of Bowers Second Addition, accepting part of Florence and Betty Aves.
47-1966
11-14-67
Part of Florence Ave.
Res. 13-1969
5-27-69
Keynes Park
52-1973
2-12-74
Walnut Drive and Michelle Street
46-1995
11-28-95
Mae Street in the Bowers Heights 8th Addition
9-1996
3-12-96
Elizabeth Avenue and remainder of Marla Avenue in the Bowers Heights - Rokeith 1st Addition
10-1996
3-12-96
Walnut Hills Drive, Michelle Street, Kellynn Court and Jennifer Street in the Walnut Hills Subdivision
28-1997
6-24-97
Mae Street in the Bowers Heights 9th Addition
36-1997
9-9-97
Radio Lane
73-2002
12-10-02
Accepting two acres from the District Advisory Board of the Central Ohio District, Church of the Nazarene, to the City of Logan, for the purpose of establishing a fire and police department substation
74-2002
12-10-02
Accepting three acres from the State of Ohio, for the purpose of establishing a park
80-2002
1-28-03
Accepting parcels containing 1.900 acres and 0.6159 acres, from the Hocking County Community Improvement Corporation for highway and street purposes
59-2005
1-24-06
Dedicating Inlot 723 to public park and playground purposes
18-2006
4-25-06
Accepting Industrial Park Drive in the Logan-Hocking Industrial Park Annexation
19-2006
4-25-06
Accepting Grey Street and Redrock Court of the Milestone Point Development
10-2007
8-14-07
Authorizing the city to accept from Scott Creek Enterprises, LLC, the gift of a 9.825 acre tract of land, situated in Falls Township
59-2008
1-13-09
The real property described in Tract #1 attached to Ordinance 59-2008, containing 0.3766 acres, more or less, is hereby accepted as a public street and the City agrees to maintain it