If the violation has not been corrected pursuant to the requirements set forth in the Notice of Violation, or , in the event of an appeal under section 1065.21 Appeal, within 10 days of the decision of the Mayor upholding the decision of the City Engineer, then the City or a contractor designated by the City Engineer may enter upon the subject private property and is authorized to take any and all measures necessary to abate the violation and/or restore the property. It shall be unlawful for any person, owner, agent or person in possession of any premises to refuse to allow the City or designated contractor to enter upon the premises for the purposes set forth above.
(Ord. 090-06. Passed 3-27-06.)