Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The Clerk-Treasurer may make claim payments in advance of Council allowance for the following kind of expenses, provided that the procedures contained in this section are followed:
(1) License or permit fees;
(2) Insurance premiums;
(3) Utility payments or utility connection charges;
(4) Grants of state funds authorized by statute;
(5) Maintenance or service agreements;
(6) Leases or rental agreements;
(7) Bond or coupon payments;
(9) State, federal or county taxes; and
(10) Expenses that must be paid because of emergency circumstances.
(B) Each payment out of this section must be supported by a fully itemized invoice or bill and certified by the Clerk-Treasurer.
(C) The Board having jurisdiction over the allowance of the claim, shall review and allow the claim at its next regular or special meeting following the pre-approved payment of the expense.
(1998 Code, § 2-155) (Ord. 746-2008, passed 12- -2008)
Pre-approved payments of claims, see I.C. 36-4-8-14