Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Department of Economic Development established. Development to the existing executive departments of the city.
(1998 Code, § 2-62)
(B) City Economic Development Commissions. The Department of Economic Development shall be under the control of a Board of three members to be known as "City Economic Development Commission".
(1998 Code, § 2-63)
(C) Commission members. The Commission members shall be appointed as follows:
(1) One of the members so appointed shall be selected by the Mayor;
(2) One member shall be nominated by the County Council of the county; and
(3) One shall be nominated by the Common Council of the city.
(1998 Code, § 2-64)
(D) Terms of Commission members. The Commissioners so appointed shall take office upon their appointment and their terms shall run the following number of years from February 1, following the original appointment:
(1) Mayor's appointee: three years;
(2) Common Council appointee: two years;
(3) County Council appointee: one year.
(1998 Code, § 2-65)