Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Each applicant for a license under this section shall procure from the office of the City Clerk-Treasurer an application for the license which must be filed at least 30 days prior to the proposed carnival or circus.
(B) The application shall require the applicant to furnish information including but not limited to the following:
(1) Legal name of the applicant and position;
(2) Present address and telephone number of the applicant;
(3) Name and address of the traveling company;
(4) Location of the proposed carnival or circus;
(5) Zoning of the proposed site;
(6) Proposed dates of the circus or carnival to be in the town;
(7) Number of sideshows to be included therein; and
(8) Date of issuance and number of licenses issued by the city for vendors associated with the circus or carnival.
(1998 Code, § 4-62) (Ord. 603, passed 7-27-1998)