(A)   The compensation for the services of the person holding the office of City Clerk-Treasurer shall be fixed by the Common Council.
   (B)   The compensation may not be changed in the year for which it is fixed, nor may it be reduced below the amount fixed if in the previous year.
(1998 Code, § 2-23)  (Ord. 894-2016, passed 11-14-2016)