(A)   Several avenues of relief are available for aggrieved persons. Remedies are available through actions commenced through the State Civil Rights Commission, the Federal Department of Housing and Urban Development and through private actions.
   (B)   The City Council, or the City Council's designee, shall provide information on remedies available to any aggrieved person requesting the information.
(1998 Code, § 6-22)  (Ord. 559, passed 12-18-1995)