Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) Application for permits under this chapter must be filed with the Chief of Police not less than 45 days in advance of the proposed activity. Late applications may be accepted if filed sufficiently in advance of the date of the proposed activity to enable the Chief of Police to determine that the activity will meet the requirements set forth in § 90.05 below.
(B) The application shall be in writing and shall give the following information:
(1) The name, address and telephone number of the person requesting the permit. If the activity is proposed to be conducted for, on behalf of, or by any organization, the name, address and telephone number of the headquarters of the organization and the authorized head of the organization shall be stated;
(2) The name, address and telephone number of the person who will be directly in charge of and responsible for the activity;
(3) The purpose of the activity;
(4) The date, time and location or route of the proposed activity;
(5) The approximate number of persons who will participate in the activity and the number and kind of vehicles, equipment and animals which will be used;
(6) Plans for the assembly and dispersal of the parade, including times and locations thereof;
(7) A statement as to whether the parade will occupy all or only a portion of the streets proposed to be traversed;
(8) A statement as to whether a permit has been requested or obtained from any other city within which the activity shall commence, terminate or occur in part; and
(9) Any additional information which the Chief of Police shall find reasonably necessary to a determination of the findings required by § 90.05.
(1998 Code, § 4-43) (Ord. 603, passed 7-27-1998)