Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The application for the permit shall include the following:
(1) The name, home and business address of the applicant;
(2) A description of the food and beverages to be sold;
(3) A photograph and description of any vehicle to be used in the operation of the business;
(4) A copy of the Kentucky statewide mobile food unit permit or a statewide retail food unit permit issued to the applicant;
(5) Proof of a current insurance policy insuring the permittee and the city from all claims for damages to property and bodily injury which may arise from the operations under or in connection with the permit with limits of liability of at least one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000.00) per person per occurrence for bodily injury and twenty-five thousand dollars ($25,000.00) per occurrence for property damage;
(6) A payment pf a fee in the sum of five dollars ($5.00).
(B) A permit will be denied or may be revoked for any of the following reasons: conviction of the criminal offenses of larceny, assault, domestic violence, fraud, sex related crimes, drug related crimes, crimes against children, a history of traffic violations involving the mobile food unit or noncompliance with the applicable city ordinances or state laws or regulations.
(Ord. 2016-11, passed 9-19-16; Am. Ord. 2017-01, passed 2-6-17; Am. Ord. 2019-02, passed 2-18-19; Am. Ord. 2019-15, passed 10-7-19)