Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The County Board of Health shall hear appeals incidental to the issuance and revocation of permits if, within 15 days following the date of receipt of an issued permit, permit modification, notice of permit denial or notice of permit revocation, any person aggrieved by the action files a petition for review concerning the action with the Board.
(B) A petition for review shall state:
(1) The name, address and telephone number (if applicable) of the person making the request;
(2) Identify the interests of the petitioner which is effected by the permit issuance, denial, modification or revocation;
(3) Identify any persons whom the petitioner represents;
(4) State with particularity the reasons for the request;
(5) State with particularity the issues proposed to be considered; and
(6) Include proposed terms or conditions which, in the judgment of the petitioner, would be appropriate to carry out the requirements of law and 410 I.A.C. 6-10-1 et seq. or ISDH Rule 410 I.A.C. 6-8.3 governing the permits.
(C) The procedures established in I.C. 4-21.5, the Administrative Procedure and Orders Act, shall apply to the conduct of the hearing.
(Ord. 15-1995, passed 7-17-1995; Ord. 2013-2, passed 3-18-2013)