Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Applicability: The standards identified in the subsections below apply to all annexations and rezones involving development agreements, unless otherwise specified.
B. Comprehensive Plan: The application should be compatible with the city comprehensive plan.
1. There shall be compatible transition in scale, building form, and proportion between the proposed structure/use and existing structures and landscape.
2. All development within the project area must comply with the standards and criteria established in the city land use ordinances.
3. Alteration to the existing grade shall be in compliance with this title and title 10 of this code.
4. The proposed use(s) and development of the subject property shall be appropriate for the location, the lot and the neighborhood.
5. The proposed use(s) and development shall not adversely affect the character, public health, safety, and/or general welfare of the neighborhood or the community.
1. The proposed use(s) and development of the subject property shall not cause undue traffic congestion, or dangerous traffic conditions.
2. The proposed use(s) and development of the subject property shall not adversely impact other infrastructure such as, but not limited to, public utilities and communication systems, water, wastewater, and drainage systems, as well as snow storage and snow removal. (Ord. 224, 8-13-2008)