Skip to code content (skip section selection)
A. Exception: Except as otherwise provided herein, all fees shall be paid at the time of application.
B. Payment Due Date: For renewal licenses, payment shall be on or before July 1 of each calendar year.
C. Renewal Fee: Renewal fees for licenses may be paid at the option of the liquor license holder in two (2) installments as follows: Fifty percent (50%) of such renewal fee (plus a service fee of $50.00) to be paid on or before June 30 of each calendar year, and a second installment being fifty percent (50%) of such renewal fee (plus a service fee of $50.00) to be paid on or before December 31, immediately following.
D. Late Fee: A one hundred dollar ($100.00) late fee shall be charged for any renewal application or fee submitted after the due date.
E. Duration Of Licenses: All licenses shall be for a period beginning upon the date of issuance and ending on June 30 next following.
F. Adjustment Of Fees: The fees provided herein may be adjusted as follows:
1. There shall be no proration of any license fee except as provided herein.
2. The fee for the first renewal following the initial license year shall be prorated by multiplying the renewal license fee by that percentage of the initial license year remaining after issuance of the initial license.
3. No rebate shall be made to any licensee who terminates its business for whatever reason during a license year. (Ord. 16-O-12, 3-1-2016)
4. A current license holder that seeks to convert an existing license to a different license classification shall pay an initial license fee for the new license equal to the difference between the initial license fee for the new license and the renewal fee paid for the current license, except a current license holder that seeks to convert from a Class A license to a Class B license shall pay a fee of five hundred dollars ($500.00). (Ord. 16-O-51, 11-15-2016)
5. The license fee for a Class K (special event) license shall be as provided in section 3-2A-1 of this Code. However, the fee may be waived or reduced by the Local Liquor Control Commissioner. (Ord. 16-O-12, 3-1-2016; amd. Ord. 18-O-17, 8-21-2018)