Any person who shall transact or conduct business in the City of Hart as a transient trader or dealer, shall first obtain from the City Clerk of said City a license, which shall be issued to any transient trader or dealer upon proper application directed to said Clerk and upon payment of the license fee as hereinafter provided.
(Ord. 77. Passed 6-17-30.)