Skip to code content (skip section selection)
(A) The City Council shall have and retain control and final decision-making authority over all aspects of the program. However, as authorized by law, the City Council may designate or appoint another entity or person for the administration of the program. The City Manager shall serve as the city's Program Administrator.
(B) The Program Administrator's duties may include, but will not be limited to:
(1) Identifying target businesses or industries;
(2) Negotiating tentative development incentives and economic development performance standards with businesses in coordination with the city's legal counsel;
(3) Analyzing the feasibility of proposed projects and the ability of businesses to perform;
(4) Recommending development incentives, if any, economic performance standards and other terms of a development agreement to the City Council; and
(5) Assisting in monitoring and evaluating business compliance with economic development performance standards and the development agreement.
(Ord. 2021-20, passed 4-13-21)